What this blog is

This is going to be used as a dream journal. I want to write my dreams as soon as I wake up so they will be fresh in my mind. They make not make sense sometimes, though. Have fun reading!

Monday, September 23, 2013

9/20/13

Haven't had any vivid dreams in a while, and this one when I wrote it down was terribly written (obviously because I was half asleep) so bear with me on it haha


I had a dream somehow I got a hold of this dog that if it bit you you had to get medicine or you could die. I remember like being able to crumble the dog up and it didn't die which was weird. I would have to like hold a cloth over it and I got bit and I went crying to what looked like a clinic. They gave me medicine and I was the only one who had gotten the disease because I guess it happened like a long time ago and they have medicine for it. So we were trying to go somewhere on the road and we had to walk like we couldn't get there by driving in a car or anything we had to walk. It looked like a zombie apocalypse but there was no zombies just like one dog. I think many people have turned into zombies after they got bit or maybe they just died and there wasnt a lot of people left I don't really know. I don't know what happened to the dog it turned into a monkey at some point but anyway I'm walking and I find this house and the guy inside was like really weird. I got to the house and the kids were outside and we were like is anyone home and she said she can't remember so we went inside and the dad was going crazy. I said I had to use the restroom and I went upstairs and I can like see everyone who is downstairs through a vent and I hear the dad screaming. I look down and can see this body running below my in between me and the bottom floor where the people are and the dad is screaming its a dead body, like a dead guy who would move sometimes (idk). The dad was yelling that he just needs to burn the house down to get rid of the dead body because it wouldn't leave and I remember trying to take everything we could before we left. I tried to grab his keys (which were actually my keys in real life) and then he kicked us out and we got away with like one or two things I don't know what they were and then we had to keep walking (somewhere) and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment