What this blog is

This is going to be used as a dream journal. I want to write my dreams as soon as I wake up so they will be fresh in my mind. They make not make sense sometimes, though. Have fun reading!

Monday, September 30, 2013

09/28/13

These people like came to get me, I was at my house and there were other people outside like them who were playing some kind of Halloween game but they could like see in the dark and could see stuff I couldn't so it was terrifying for me, and someone gave me like a bag full of these shots you have to take to the company so you can get changed. I went and I remember him saying okay look at the ceiling and you will see blurry then he kept asking if It hurt and it didn't. But afterwards I couldn't speak good. I was supposed to look like a new person like better but I didn't I looked zombieish but I guess I was supposed to be more beautiful or something. I thought it was like the host but I guess its just improving you, so I had a few more shots and I gave one to my mom and Jon. I remember I guess I had something in my head and it came out so I was waiting to get that fixed some kind of little antenna thing and I also remember me and guy from freaks and geeks had to find another one of our friends before they killed him because he wouldnt change.

No comments:

Post a Comment