What this blog is

This is going to be used as a dream journal. I want to write my dreams as soon as I wake up so they will be fresh in my mind. They make not make sense sometimes, though. Have fun reading!

Friday, August 2, 2013

8/2/13

All I remember about this dream was that I looked behind me and saw that a bridge had collapsed and fell into the river. I think it was supposed to be the Brownsville Bridge. I remember I felt like I was in shock at what had happened. For some stupid reason I went out on the rubble of the bridge to I think get a picture of it, and to see if anyone was on the bridge when it collapsed. I remember where I was standing had started to collapse as well and I ended up in the river which was freezing. I almost died until someone pulled me out last minute. Then I had another really short dream where I remember seeing a dead squirrel, then someone who I was with picked it up and (for some really weird reason) it turned into a dog, like a wolf looking dog. I guess it was supposed to have rabies, but it started attacking everyone. It tried to attack me and I was screaming for someone to help me, but everyone was just like watching the dog attack me. It got a hold of my arm and I woke up, my arm was numb when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment