What this blog is

This is going to be used as a dream journal. I want to write my dreams as soon as I wake up so they will be fresh in my mind. They make not make sense sometimes, though. Have fun reading!

Monday, June 24, 2013

6/23/13

I had a dream it was like a movie and there were these really creepy big foot things that tried to kill you. It was me and my dad and we were trying to complete some kind of thing to get out of the crazy place. I remember we had to drive down this cliff and the car flipped so we had to crawl out. There were dead animal body parts everywhere then we saw another upside down car and dead human bodies everywhere. It was so scary. Then we saw the big foot things and my dad didn't and he got taken down by then but then I went back to help him and one of then stabbed me with a needle and so it took both of us down then I remember somehow I was someone else and I ran away I don't think I was an actual person and the big foot goes "see noone wins" and the movie was over. Then I got back to town and other people were talking about trying to win and there were only a short amount of towns people left so I tried to convince them to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment