What this blog is

This is going to be used as a dream journal. I want to write my dreams as soon as I wake up so they will be fresh in my mind. They make not make sense sometimes, though. Have fun reading!

Friday, June 21, 2013

6/21/13

I had gone to see a movie, it was a really awesome movie, all I remember is it involved a twist ending about aliens. I wanted to show Ej's mom and my dad the movie so we went to a store and found a TV playing the movie. (I don't know why it was in theatres and for sale at the same time) So we just fast forwarded to the end so they could see the cool ending. Then we took the video out of the VCR and took it. (Yes, a VCR player) The next thing I remember was going over someones house apparently I was staying there and a Chinese girl and guy were following me around for some reason the guy had the voice of Jake from Adventure Time. I have a feeling I was someone important because they were following me, but I can't remember. Then I got into the house and all of the sudden had a kitten and walked outside with it. I remember going into the house and Chow from the Hangover lived there as well and said I can't have my kitten upstairs because he doesn't like pets in the house so I went to put my kitten down and it turned into a ferret. Then it had to go live in the basement. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment